The Best Saturday Night Out in Dundee
Duck Slattery’s Showbar and Club Tropicana & Venga give you the ULTIMATE Saturday night out in Dundee!
If you’re looking for a party, then look no further than Duck Slattery’s Showbar and Club Tropicana & Venga! A night out at our crazy Showbar also gets your FREE entry into Dundee’s biggest retro venue
Duck Slattery’s Showbar, Dundee’s craziest party
Duck Slattery’s is the biggest singing and dancing party in town! Join us for our Big Saturday Night Show and step up onto our iconic benches to dance the night away with you and all your friends. Our live dancers will lead you through the best night out! Participate in disco bingo lead by our hosts to be in with a chance of winning some great prizes!
Kick your Saturday night off right from 8pm at Duck Slattery’s and get FREE entry into Club Tropicana & Venga!
Club Tropicana & Venga, Dundee’s biggest retro venue
Meanwhile, Club Tropicana is the place to be if you’re looking to dance the night away! Dance the night away to all your favourite 80s and 90s tunes, with a few contemporary classics thrown in for good measure. With two floors of music, there’s nowhere better to party in Dundee.
With an incredible light show and sound system, Club Tropicana & Venga is the ultimate Saturday night out in Dundee!
Get your tickets now and join us for the best Saturday night out in Dundee!
So whatever your plans for Saturday night, make sure you include Duck Slattery’s Showbar and Club Tropicana & Venga! Book your benches and VIP drink packages today
A Guide to Dundee
Dundee which hosts a huge range of activities and restaurants to fill your afternoons before your big Saturday night out
- Shopping in Dundee couldn’t be easier, with a large group of shops on the high street, leading you to the OverGate shopping centre to fill you day with plenty of retail therapy.
- Site seeing: Dundee has amazing sites to see, the V&A on the Waterfront is Dundee’s newest tourist hotspot. With a constant rotation of exiting exhibits there is plenty to see. To see Dundee from the bets vantage point, you can hike up The Law, the highest point in Dundee.
- Fun day out: Fox Lake outdoor aqua park is an adventurous day out. Taking part on their outdoor obstacle course on the lake is the perfect bonding experience. With Ryze Dundee trampoline park being situated on the outskirts, it provides another perfect adventure to jump out before boogieing away at Duck Slattery’s and Club Tropicana and Venga
- Foodies: Dundee has a vast range of cuisines and restaurants. For the more exotic, there is Spanish Tapas at Gallery 48, Thai at Rama or Japanese at Oshibori. However if your group is looking for a more classic dining venue, Italian at Frank’s or classic pub grub at Innis and Gunn Brewery Taproom.
Top 10 Best Bars in Dundee
- 3 Session Street for some of the best cocktails Dundee has to offer
- Tonic offers cocktails and pints in a relaxed environment
- Dukes Corner, you’ll find some of the best craft beers at Duke’s – they also do food!
- Kilted Kangaroo, Australia comes to Dundee!
- Abandoned Ship cocktails, pints and food at an alternative bar located in central Dundee!
- Giddy Goose has some amazing cocktails and food on offer
- The Braes, a go-to for Dundee locals with affordable prices and loads of special offers!
- Jute Bar have an extensive cocktail menu in a higher end restaurant located within the DCA
- Trades House, a classic pub with a huge range of gins available!
- Brewdog Dundee, nothing but pizza and Brewdog pints!
Need somewhere to stay for your night out?
When it comes to accommodation, there are many great hotels located in Dundee City. Whether you’re looking for a budget-friendly option or something a little more luxurious, Dundee City has something to suit everyone. So why not make a night of it and book a room at one of Dundee’s amazing hotels?
Hampton by Hilton Dundee City Centre
The centrally located Hampton by Hilton Dundee City Centre is also the perfect place to stay, with comfortable rooms and easy access to all all that Dundee has to offer! The rooms are modern and comfortable, making it the perfect place to relax after a night out!
Apex City Quay Hotel & Spa
This hotel is perfect if you are looking for a quieter area of the city! With beautiful views of the waterfront, this hotel is the perfect place to relax and unwind. The rooms are spacious and comfortable
Premier Inn Dundee Centre
This hotel is perfect if you’re are looking for a cheap and cheerful option for your weekend away or night out! The rooms are clean and comfortable, making it the perfect place to stay if you want to save some money. There is also a Beefeater Steakhouse attached to the hotel so you can grab a bite to eat!